Friday, October 17, 2014

This One for Uncle Billy

Last couple of years, policy has changed where I am employed and don't have the freedom to venture out.  Trips over 136 miles from home or office now require using the department car or a rental car.  With that in mind, I am very picky of what caches I may go after; completely avoiding those that are way off the my main route or would give my muggle interference.

On a trip to Nashville, I went after This One for Uncle Billy.  It was located in the area that would visit and the high number of favorites grabbed my attention.  I was not disappointed when I arrived and being a cemetery, muggle interference was not a factor.  I made the find and this was not the usual cemetery find in that the container was on the grave stone itself.

No comments: