Friday, May 4, 2012

Canada Trail

With regular trips to the Memphis area, I browsed around for clusters of caches and observed a series of caches on Canada Trail, a green way between Highway 64 and I-40 at Exit 20.  Normally, I pass through Shelby County, grab a couple of caches and head towards home.  Being that the trail is on both sides of the 4-lane highway, I made three trips to find all the caches.  The first trip on February 2nd and the next trip on February 16 and March 1st .  The first trip, my time was short and used the short stroll and drive up and down the highway for observations reasons.    My trip to Memphis in March was unusual in that I spent the two nights in Memphis due to back to back VA Hospital visits.  On two last days days the weather was nice and never had any muggle encounters.

Caches on the trail:

Canada Trail - Evergreen

Canada Trail - Water

Canada Trail - Rest

Canada Trail - Sit

Canada Trail - Woody

Canada Trail - Troll


No comments: