Thursday, July 9, 2015

JAG Meet and Greet

As summer of 2015 Groundspeak push for souvenir continues, minnie mouse and I attended the JAG Meet and Greet Plus Road Trip Event.  We had a pleasent time, did meet new cachers to the area and continued relations with cachers I've known for a few years.

The geocaching face of Jackson has changed greatly from the time I began caching in 2005.  I call the current geo-crew the 3rd geo-generation of Jackson.  Much of the 1st generation and good part of 2nd, rarely cache anymore and some of the 2nd are much into the Munzee game.

We grabbed a couple of caches prior to the event, one was Redneck Caching; I wanted it due to the high terrain rating.  I picked a good time to go after this cache since it's located in an industrial area and no one was around to bother us.

No comments: