Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WALKING DEAD

I will be winding down some of my geocaching for the 2015 year.  Last year I didn't even have 300 finds and if not for the MLK weekend cache run and some of the power trails, I would have been lucky to have 100 finds.

There are few interesting caches near my home location and my occupation at this time is not placing me on the road.  With that, I do want to give back to the game.  I've been archiving many caches and observed that city of Sharon was without any caches.  I returned to the park where I had my cache "Centerfield" and looked around for the ammo can and to no surprise it was gone.  I did see a very used geo-trail which may have lead to the cache's disappearence.

Anyways, I developed a puzzle cache of my favorite TV "The Walking Dead" which runs on the AMC channel.  My cache is:  WALKING DEAD.

As with many puzzles I don't expect to get many finds.  But, I do look forward to the logs from TWD fans.

No comments: