Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Jasmer Challenge

The Jasmer Challnege is to find caches placed each month back to May 2000.  Tiger130 is one the very few to complete the challenge.  In my opinion, the Jasmer Challenge is far more difficult to complete than the Well Rounded Cacher.  Tiger130 and bitbrain made a special trip to Chicago, IL to complete this challenge.  The cache they needed was Berverly.  Thiis cacher applaudes the efforts by this caching team in their efforts.

I have not been active in completion of the Jasmer.  I have colored in all months from January 2001 to last month.  I did make a trip to Mountain, Arkansas to grab a cache placed in year 2000. 

I have toyed with the idea of taking an Amtrak trip from Fulton, KY to Chicago, IL rent a vehicle and go after Berverly and while there, grab caches in Wisconsin and Iowa to add more states to my profile.  At this time, this is only an idea.

No comments: