Monday, October 4, 2010

WRC & Bingo

In 2008, I begun to work on caches for the Well Rounded Tennessee Cacher and needed around 17 finds for all the category grid. Two years later, I have knocked that number down to nine. With four of those finds during this year 2010, even though I have been busy with military matters. I have plans to complete the requirements for Tennessee and Missouri WRC sometime in the year 2011. I think one of the most difficult parts, in regard to the Missouri WRC, will be finding a cache that was hidden in the year 2000. I do have a bookmark of caches on my target list.

Came across an interesting challenge using the game of Bingo, a cache by jeffbouldin. I already see I have completed the vertical and horizontal cards for this cache and debating, do I want to go after all three cards? The last being the diagonal. I do need a 4.5 Difficulty and 4.5 Terrain to master this and I only need Protector of the Great War cache by JoGPS.

No comments: