Saturday, June 23, 2007

I miss the new TN Cemetery Geocaches....


For almost a year, Tennessee geocaches have had to endure the Groundspeak ban of new geocaches placed in Tennessee cemeteries. One of the items I brought up was that I have been rarely bothered while geocaching in a cemetery. Only one time, I have been asked what I was doing and had it not been for a micro in a wooded area, I would have been in and out quickly without anyone noticing me.

Today, on June 23, I set out for Mayfield, Kentucky to find three new geocaches. Wooldridge Monuments would be the last. I started the day with two DNF's. Traffic was unusual for a Saturday morning and the parks were full of muggles. I went onto Woolridge Monuments. I had heard from the cache owner, Pirate of the Cache N Carry of his intentions and awaited the new cache. The site was awesome and spent some time admiring the scene. I hope others will soon descend onto Mayfield to find this geocache.

No comments: