Monday, June 11, 2007

Congressional Medal of Honor


Muggles whom have negative attitudes towards geocaching often ask me “What to you get out of the game?” Geocaching has taken me to the graves of three Congressional Medal of Honor Recipients. The three include: Medal of Honor Recipient in Atoka, Tennessee, a virtual. A multi which resulted in a DNF for me, Crab Orchard Stone, tallest one around in Crossville, Tennessee. Shelby County Medal of Honor Recipient in Bartlett, Tennessee. That cache is a mystery cache that I completed with my daughters this past weekend.
I am blessed to participate in a game that can take me to the graves of these men, some of which gave everything in the defense of our nation. Only Jesus ranks higher in my book of the most honorable people I would like to meet.

No comments: