Monday, August 4, 2008

Johnny's Cash


Been wanting to find this virtual, Johnny's Cash for quite some time. Been making trips to Nashville on a regular basis and for the most part cached out what I wanted between Dickson and I-40 and Briley Parkway. Began to look further East of Briley and saw this cache, being the grave of the Country Music singer Johnny Cash. Not being much of a country music fan I am still intrigued with Johnny Cash's music.


Prior to the trip I was talking to Pharmd93 on the phone and told him I was going to Nashville and could spend my lunch break caching. We met in Dresden and I drove to Hendersonville, TN and found the virtual. We spent some time taking pictures and found a few easy caches nearby to complete Sumner County for the Tennessee County Challenge.

No comments: